The Woodlands Air Filtration Services
Experienced Indoor Air Quality Specialists
Have you ever considered all the pollutants in the air you breathe –specifically the ones inside your home? Did you know that indoor air pollution can be up to five times worse than outside? Mold, bacteria, dust, dirt, pollen, and pet dander are all typical contaminants you can find floating around any home here in The Woodlands.
Your first line of defense against these harmful particles is a high-quality air filter for your HVAC system. At Cypress Creek Air Conditioning - Heat, we can help you select and install the perfect air filter for your heating and cooling systems so that you can have cleaner, healthier air. We are an Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) service provider with a staff full of NATE certified technicians who are highly trained and experienced. We pride ourselves in staying up to date on all the latest advances being made in indoor air quality products.
Our air filtration services in The Woodlands can help you breathe easy! Call (936) 202-3390 today to schedule an appointment with one of our IAQ services providers.
The Types of HVAC Air Filters
If your home has a central AC and heating system, it is doing more than cooling and heating your home. It is also working to keep your home clean and healthy by filtering the air. Your HVAC system is equipped with an air filter that catches various allergens and pathogens as your it pulls in air to condition. It is crucial to clean and replace these filters often to maintain better air quality and protect your heating and AC system.
There are several different types of air filters to choose from, including:
- Fiberglass air filters – This filter is disposable and the most affordable. They typically work well for protecting HVAC systems but do little for the air quality of a home.
- Pleated filters – This filter is made of polyester fabrics or cotton folds, and the more pleats, the better filtering performance. Pleated filters offer an effective solution for collecting dust and other contaminants.
- Washable filters – The cost for this type of filter is higher than a disposable one, but it can be continuously reused after cleaning it.
- Electrostatic air filters – This type of filter uses an electrostatic charge to collect airborne particles. They are available in disposable and washable styles.
- HEPA filters – High efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters are recognized for their ability to trap up to 99.97% of contaminants. This type of filter is best for individuals who suffer from allergies and respiratory problems.
- UV filters – A UV filter uses ultraviolet light to kill viruses and bacteria in your home. While not being as efficient in screening dust and other contaminants, they are proven effective against microorganisms that can be harmful to your health.
Choosing the Right Air Filter for Your Home
With so many options, ranging in cost, efficiency, maintenance requirements, and health advantages, it could take hours of research and deliberation to determine which filter is right for you. On top of that, it is crucial to choose the appropriate size filter for your HVAC system, lest it cause significant damage.
Cypress Creek Air Conditioning - Heat is here to help you navigate this process quickly and effectively. Our experienced technicians can advise you on the best air filter options for your home, budget, and comfort needs.
For personalized indoor air quality solutions, contact The Woodlands air filtration experts at (936) 202-3390 today!
Rave ReviewsWe Take Care of Our Customers
Top-Notch Service- Homer Davis
They have serviced my air conditioners for years.- Patty Hall
Exceeded My Expectations- Lewis Goodrich
Best Service- Pearl Pratt