Heater Repair Services in The Woodlands
Cypress Creek Air Conditioning – Heat has been the preferred HVAC company in The Woodlands for years. While Texas is known for unbearable summers, it is important to keep your heating system in tip top shape, so it is available when you need it. When your furnace or heat pump isn’t running optimally it can increase your energy bills, overwork your system, and even release allergens into your home’s air. Our skilled and certified technicians are here for you 24/7, and we proudly offer reliable emergency services for your home’s heater.
We work on all types of heaters, including:
- Heat Pumps
- And more!
Call our heating experts today at (936) 202-3390.
Signs You Need Heater Repair
Chances are, you don’t use your heater for long stretches of time, which means that small heating issues can compound over time, leading to major system problems. Fortunately, there are common signs you can look for, to see if you need a professional to repair your heater.
5 signs you need heater repair:
- Insufficient heating: While this is the most obvious sign your heater is on the fritz; it can be challenging to diagnose why this symptom is occurring. Our heating technicians will run a full diagnostic of your unit, to make sure the problem is fixed correctly.
- Strange noises: When you hear clanking, scraping, or banging noises coming from your heater, it is a sign that there is a loose or worn out part. We can quickly clean the component, and replace it if necessary.
- Frequent cycling: If you notice your heater turning on and off frequently, it could indicate a problem with your power source. Our professionals will inspect your system and offer you cost-efficient solutions.
- Unusually high energy bill: When your energy bill doesn’t accurately reflect your usage, it shows that your heater might be overworking our outdated. If your system is over 15 years old, it might be time to replace your heater.
- Pilot light issues: Whether your pilot light is turning on and off, or appears yellow instead of blue, you might need to get your pilot light serviced.
No matter the heating issue you are experiencing, our team at Cypress Creek Air Conditioning – Heat has you covered. We work hard to offer energy- and cost-efficient solutions to all your heating needs. We value our customers, which is why we offer free estimates as well as same-day appointments. Trust our experienced and skilled technicians with your home’s comfort. We have been recognized by industry professionals and customers alike, with multiple super service awards from Angie’s List, as well as 5-star reviews from satisfied customers.
Top-Notch Service- Homer Davis
They have serviced my air conditioners for years.- Patty Hall
Exceeded My Expectations- Lewis Goodrich
Best Service- Pearl Pratt