Heater Maintenance in The Woodlands, TX
Local NATE-Certified Technicians Ready at Your Convenience
Much like your refrigerator or microwave, your home’s heater should be something you can heavily rely on. The difference? Your refrigerator and microwave are appliances you see and use every day. Your heater is something you rarely see. Therefore, if something goes wrong, you may not notice until it’s too late – the dead of winter. The best solution for avoiding heating system issues problems is to schedule regular maintenance for your system.
Tired of dealing with giant HVAC companies that only want to profit from your problems? Our family-owned company is committed to providing customers with honest assessments regarding the condition of their systems. Since 1979, our team of dedicated technicians has proudly served all of Montgomery County with heating and cooling maintenance check-ups. We care about the condition of your living quarters, and what to operate a service plan in the best interest of your needs.
Contact us today for a free estimate on your heater maintenance!
How Do I Know I Need Maintenance?
As mentioned above, sometimes it’s hard to tell. A lot of east Texas residents won’t use their furnaces for more than three months out of the year. With that being said, there are a few signs that could indicate your heater requires maintenance. It should be noted, these signs are simply a reminder for homeowners. You should never wait until you notice one of these signs to schedule maintenance.
- Noise – if you turn your heating system on and it makes a lot of loud sounds, it could mean something is wrong with the system. Either there’s a broken fan or a busted part.[NT1]. While furnaces might emit a faint humming noise, you should never be able to hear your heater from the inside of your house.
- Cool air – There’s nothing worse than turning your heat on and not seeing the desired temperature you set on the thermostat. Consistent cool air blowing through your vents is a definite sign that you need to schedule a maintenance visit immediately.
- Time – When was the last time you had maintenance? Has it been more than a year? Sometimes it’s honestly hard to remember. But if that’s the case, it never hurts to have us come out and take a look. Better safe than sorry!
How Often Do I Need Heater Maintenance?
At a minimum, you should have heating system maintenance performed on your system at least once a year. A NATE-certified technician will be able to find any problems or future mishaps that could take place. We recommend heater maintenance in the fall and A/C maintenance in the spring. That way, both systems are ready to go for the strongest weather ahead. The good news? We live in a somewhat mild winter climate. This means heater maintenance isn’t needed as often as it would in states where the weather is freezing for a longer duration.
Can I Perform My Own Maintenance?
No, unless of course, you’re a licensed HVAC technician. In which case, you would still need to know the ins and outs of the make and model of your system. Heater maintenance isn’t something that should be performed by the homeowner. These are complex systems that can pose threats to a person that isn’t well-informed on safety precautions. Let our team take the reins and we’ll promise to give in-depth explanations on the condition of your heater.
How Much Will My Maintenance Cost?
It’s tough to give any exact numbers. However, we do offer a VIP Club Membership that includes maintenance check-ups within the plan. Here are a few of the benefits of signing up for our VIP Club:
- Two maintenance visits per year
- Discounts on replacement equipment
- Discounts on repair jobs
- Priority scheduling for all appointments
Regardless of the service you’re looking for, our membership will help save you money in the long run. With hot summers and winter freezes, you’ll need regular maintenance on heating and cooling to ensure your household stays comfortable. Cypress Creek Air Conditioning – Heat has served The Woodlands for over 35 years. Our club members know what it means to be treated like family! For more information on joining our club and obtaining membership, give us a call today: (936) 202-3390 !
Top-Notch Service- Homer Davis
They have serviced my air conditioners for years.- Patty Hall
Exceeded My Expectations- Lewis Goodrich
Best Service- Pearl Pratt