Get Credit for Choosing a Higher-Efficiency System
If you’re thinking of purchasing a new system, not only is it important to consider your financing options, but also tax credits that are available to you. The U.S. government is now offering tax credits for central cooling systems with a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) of 16 or higher. A separate credit is available for solar-ready air conditioners and heat pumps.
More Comfort Options Than Ever Are Now Within Reach
With available financing options, you now have more purchasing power than ever before. Take advantage of your options and get the innovation, efficiency and all-encompassing comfort of flexible, friendly terms.
Smart, Flexible Financing
Of all the ways you can pay for your home comfort system, financing directly through a third party financing company may make the most sense for many reasons:
- No Payments, No Interest Financing
- Different loan types are available, so we can easily help find the custom solution that’s perfect for you
- Financing plans are available for most levels of credit
- In most cases, credit applications are reviewed and approved in just seconds
Simple Application Process Makes Financing as Easy as Possible
For U.S. residents, Cypress Creek AC & Heat can help you apply in one of several ways:
- Over the phone
- Via the safe, secure mobile app on your Dealer’s smartphone or tablet